You are here
Senior Brand Manager(Premiun FMCG brand)
About Our Client
The client is a leading FMCG company with excellent working environment, rotation programme and also regional exposures.
- To aid in the development of brand strategy development and holistic marketing campaign planning to meet the unique needs of consumers.
- Responsible for developing the annual brand activity calendar, owning and managing budget for development of local market execution and adaptation, events, PR and consumer promotions.
- Achieve annual brand goals of sales volume, share, P&L and brand health targets.
- Track competitive activities (e.g. Media spending, competitive brand health, new brands/innovations, new brand communications initiatives) and understand competition at market level, and identify opportunities and challenges for action
- Work closely with global stakeholders as a lead market to input on brand positioning, communication strategy and growth drivers to ensure it can tackle market's opportunities and challenges.
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research, data, market intelligence, trade feedback to conduct monthly and ad- hoc market analysis that leads to effective brand planning.
- To manage the day-to-day administration for the brand. Tasks will include budget management, responding to requests from in-market colleagues and agencies management across creative, media, event etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Excel in strategic penetration to consumer & shopper insight, category trend and competition to develop marketing strategy and execution plan that unlocks growth opportunities.
- Experience at managing top-tier global brand with large scale of A&P investment on multiple consumer facing media (ex: TV, Social, Event… etc.) and through- the- line activities.
- Experience at working with global stakeholders to get alignment and collaborate for strategy development and execution plans.
- Experience at briefing and managing advertising and other resource agencies to motivate them give their best to tackle marketing objectives.
- Experienced in the use of quantitative and qualitative market research and its applicability to managing brands.
- Experience of using key financial measures of a brand and experience of budget planning and management.
- Marketing experience in large FMCG company is a plus
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Team player spirit
What's on Offer
Premium package with great A&P budget ownership autonomy