You are here
(Senior) Brand Manager
- A well-known mutlinational FMCG company
- Leading Brand of Personal Care Products
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-known Personal Care company and their products have been widely sold out over the world. They are now looking for highly motivated candidate to join in their innovative and energetic marketing team
- Conducts consumer/market research to find new opportunity area and assess the size of prize
- Develop short term and long term growth strategy for North Asia hair business including pipeline innovation, co working with Regional franchise team
- Lead commercial innovation to support existing business, co-working with business activation management team
- Influence and engage regional and global team to get sufficient support for future growth of North Asia haircare
- Lead to develop communication strategy based on global IMC idea, given local market insight and business challenge
- Co-work with local media agency to develop connection strategy to target consumers based on their insight and path to purchase
- Develop hero assets and contents for Taiwan local execution and Korea adaptation
- Monitor implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed
The Successful Applicant
- 4 to 8 years of experience gained preferably from a reputable FMCG comp
- University educated in business or related disciplines.
- Analytical, team player, self-confident, bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Wok independently who is a good initiator with multi-task and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Stable and international work environment