You are here
- Forensic and Analytic Role
- Excellent Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated chips and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. They are committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of their semiconductors, to caring for their employees, to giving back inside their communities and developing great minds.
What they do impacts people's lives through the products and technologies they create. How they do it is just as important. Their approach is driven by an internal culture of Highest Standards, Smart Collaboration, Open Opportunity, Insightful Innovation and Winning Determination.
- Highest Standards
How they do things is just as important as what they do. Their founders encouraged employees to approach business with respect, dignity, kindness and courtesy in all relationships. This ethical approach helps to provide sustainable growth and stability to our shareholders, customers and employees.
- Smart Collaboration
One great mind is good. A global team of minds is limitless. Their customers are an essential part of that global team. They believe in sharing knowledge openly and inviting input. They stay ahead by working together.
- Open Opportunity
Their competitive spirit fuels continued business growth and generates evolving opportunities for their employees. But advancement requires ownership, perseverance and inspiration.
- Insightful Innovation
Continuous ingenuity and creativity move them forward. They innovate thoughtfully, which has earned us a reputation for quality that we work hard to live up to every day. They are proud to be the brains behind the technology and products that impact the world.
- Winning Determination
They share a passion for discovery and a will to win. There is a quiet determination that motivates them to solve complex problems and create revolutionary technologies that change people's lives. They have a mental toughness that drives them to remain competitive globally and win - time and time again.
TI is no doubt a desirable company to work in. Throughout the years, TI has won numerous awards regarding business development, working environment, ethics and environmental protection, such as "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune in 2016, "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Institute in 2016 for the 10th year running, top 10 "Most Reputable Technology Companies" by Reputation Institute in 2015, "America's Best Employers," by Forbes in 2016, "50 Best Places to Work," by Glassdoor in 2014, "Healthy Working Lives Gold Award" by Healthy Working Lives in 2015.
Texas Instruments' (TI) Corporate Audit department provides independent control assurance services for TI and TI's stakeholders. As a Senior Auditor, your responsibilities include:
- Operate as part of a global team, performing financial and operational audits that test the internal controls for the Asia/Japan region.
- Develop audit plans based on well thought out risk assessments.
- Develop audit objective and scope from the risk assessment as well as perform detailed audit planning, test work and solutions alignment.
- Write audit reports and communicate audit results and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop deep understanding of TI's world-wide processes, financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the strength of an organization's internal controls, recognize weaknesses and work with the organization to implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in TI's Sarbanes Oxley compliance related activities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Professional certification is mandatory (CPA, CIA, or CFE, etc.).
- At least 3 years of relevant audit and/or Forensics experience in the Big 4 accounting firms and/or Internal Audit experience at a multi-national company. Preferably less than 6 years of total work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (read, written, spoken). A third language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and written with the ability to influence outcomes).
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining attention to details.
- Excellent team player with the ability to also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience with SAP, Business Objects and data analytics tools such as ACL, Minitab is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Forensic and analytic role
- Excellent regional exposure