You are here
- Opportunities to tackle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Attractive salary package and better-than-market leave policy.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading multinational company specialising in passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives. Although already being prestigious in the field of signalling and transportation, our client also aims to provide the most Eco-friendly and sustainable solution by keep researching for better technology.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions, resolve discrepancies if any.
- Handle general ledger, prepare trial balance and reconcile entries.
- Summarise financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet and income statements.
- Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts, providing information for auditors.
- Cooperate with regional heads and report accounting status in Taiwan branch.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in accounting or related field and at least 4 years of solid experience as accountant. CPA or any comparable certificates are highly preferred.
- Working experience in multinational companies will be a plus.
- Able to communicate with colleagues and external contacts in a professional manner with limited supervision.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, organised and analytic.
- High degree of flexibility and customer service attitude.
- Good English verbal and written skills.
What's on Offer
- Much interaction and exposure with regional office, promising career progression.