You are here
Attractive salary package and better-than-market leave policies.
Heavy investment in training and developing its employees.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the health care industry, specialising in providing solutions for chronic disease. With numerous patents and profound experience in the industry, our client aims to become the best companion for patients in the battle with chronic illness.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information. In charge of full set of accounts in Taiwan offices.
- Prepare monthly reports, annual statutory accounts and co-work with the BU finance team to provide timely technical support.
- Liaising with auditors and external consultant regarding accounting, corporate and statutory matters.
- Assist the decision making of senior management team by generating management reports, feasibility studies and financial modelling.
- Maintain close contacts with headquarter and other oversea branches.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of solid experience in auditing and accounting operations with tertiary qualified certificates.
- Mature, independent, detail-oriented person with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Stress-resistant and is always willing to take on challenges.
- Good communication skills, fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, being experienced in Oracle will a plus.
What's on Offer
- As a health care company, physical and mental health of its employees is undoubtedly taken care of.