You are here
- Diverse Working Environment
- Opportunities for Rotations
About Our Client
Our client is a global office printer manufacturing company, which covers regional business of over 12 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, they are looking for candidates with solid experience in Accounting and Finance.
Main purpose of the role:
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Accrual journals, intercompany journals reconciliation and settlement
- Support AR/AP and Claims office with accounting/system queries
- Manage closing timetable development and improvements in the overall close process.
- Prepare and review Distributors rebates, Premier Partner and other rebates
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure regular reports are carried out
- Exchange risk management survey
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of financial accounting experience
- Excellent English communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides excellent healthcare plan for employees and its family members.