You are here
- Great Company Core Values
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known luxury group with particular strength in watches and jewellery. They are now looking for a Security Manager responsible in leading and strengthening the countries physical and operational security function.
- Be the first point of contact for the country security function
- Ensure a proactive follow-up for country based - operational measures, projects, incident reporting, rollout of security related Directives, key events, audit action, reviews and plans.
- Provide support on challenging projects and assist to solve and resolve complex issues
- Direct and develop the specifications, standards, guidelines, policies and procedures and implement existing ones within the country
- Ensure a business enabling collaboration between all stakeholders (Corporate Security, Corporate Local functions, Local brands, external vendors, Government bodies)
- Organize/support induction programs for new security positions and on-the-job trainings for existing security structure
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology
- Update management on threats and risks that could negatively impact the company's staff, reputation or business.
- Lead the periodical reviews and security risk assessments to determine the potential risk exposure and required mitigation measures, enhancements required to meet the prescribed standards.
- Work with local teams to ensure compliance to legislated Health & Safety related laws.
- Conduct initial work place accident investigations and report the same into the group reporting tool.
- Work closely with appointed functional H&S champions to achieve compliance
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or above
- Board certified ASIS CPP or PSP holder an advantage
- Demonstrated minimum 8 -10 years of relevant experience with sizeable multi-national companies, working within a regional role.
- Experienced in developing effective process flows, Security risk assessment, risk analysis
- Multi-dimensional approach to dealing with complex problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership, ability to direct and influence management
- Proven ability to quickly and maturely assimilate information, derive appropriate solutions and make critical /key decisions
- Manages well in a diverse, matrix organization; gets the most and best out of people, communicates and established clear goals; combined with the ability to work independently when required.
- Business savvy; legal, financial, project management skills and knowledge
- Energized by tough challenges, adds personnel wisdom and experience to drive positive outcomes, challenges and works through conflicts.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills; proven record in providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Languages: Fluent Mandarin and English (both oral and written)
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with great employee welfare
- Dynamic working environment