You are here
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Large MNC, leading in their industry
About Our Client
Large multinational company that focus on developing products wearable technology, mobile applications, navigation deivce, location technology product, etc.
Work-life balance is a key part of their working culture.
- Act as catalyst for continuous improvement so that we deliver products we are proud of.
- Has passion for clean, easy to read and maintainable C++ code.
- Has good object-orientated software design abilities.
- Speak your mind, ask questions and share ideas.
- Has great observation, facilitating and influencing skills
- Tries out new things non stop and is not afraid to fail
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in commercial software development combined with good object-orientated software design abilities;
- Extensive knowledge of C++ is required, Java and Python is an advantage;
- Qt UI experience is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable about Linux platforms and cross-platform development;
- Knowledge of or experience in unit test frameworks;
- English skills.
What's on Offer
- With more than 150 Agile teams worldwide we have plenty of experience to share with you.
- A complete Agile environment with all Agile roles, whiteboards, sticky notes, poker cards, lego etc.
- A collaborative, entrepeneurial and fail friendly culture
- Our office is just opposite to the Taipei Main station! Take it easy in the morning, any time before 10AM is ok.
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.