You are here
Sales Specialist - North Taiwan
- Innovative Products with Strong Brand Presence
- Working With Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with focus on specialty care and aesthetic products. With strong brand presence around the world and company size of 30000+ employees worldwide. They are now looking for a talented Sales Specialist to join their big family.
Meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities meet health care professionals' needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions
- Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with KOL and office staff.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted health care professionals to promote products.
- Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or a scientific discipline
- 1+ year of successful outside sales experience in the pharmaceutical or a related healthcare/medical/biotech business (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with self directed learning
- Ability to learn and articulate complex scientific material
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Chance to join a MNC with team work culture
- Lots of marketing and sales support
- Future job rotation opportunities