You are here
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Chance to Lead a Team of Both Sales and Marketing Functions
- Chance to Build up Taiwan Office
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned international company specialise in IVD products. They are currently establish direct sales team and is now looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to lead their Taiwan team to a new direction.
- Lead all aspects of product and brand positioning and messaging creation in addition to executing launch processes through collaboration with global, operations, and affiliate departments.
- Drive the process for the business area annual operating plan; development and implementation of tactics through program management and cycle meetings; evaluation of tactics performance with metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies.
- Translate market and customer requirements into product solutions and drive the implementation
- Foster relationships with critical laboratory and clinical thought leaders as well as manage partnerships with Key Opinion Leaders and external collaborators.
- Identifying and deliver tools to support product positioning and address customer needs
- Establish and lead key marketing initiatives such as global and local business teams, congresses, trade shows, white papers, add campaigns, educational material.
- Work with Greater China Sales and Marketing Head, local distributors and local sales teams to create continuously alignment for business strategy and tactics.
- Work with Sales Training to establish objectives of product education and sales programs to ensure maximum value to the Sales force effectiveness and efficiency.
- Set strategic direction and create tools and resources for field sales to use to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- Drive the on-going financial and demand forecasting for assigned products and instruments
- Manages resources and budget to target for all assigned programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senior management.
- Manage and support the Virology product line including forecasting, pricing, and launch management implementation.
- Instill leadership through others by acting as a role model to drive impactful business solutions and positive change, encouraging, motivating and empowering others
The Successful Applicant
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Have 3-5 years' experience in Sales/Marketing in IVD with proven success influencing Key Opinion Leaders within this market.
- Are able to drive multiple projects with multiple priorities is essential, as is the ability to strategically think through complex opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal; skills and demonstrated effectiveness leading in a team environment across multiple disciplines and functions, and with external partners.
- Have Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including presentation skills.
- Are someone who is looking for a professional career and to expand your horizons within the organization
- Are ready to make your mark and improve lives
What's on Offer
- Chance to lead a team of both sales and marketing functions
- Chance to build up Taiwan office
- Excellent salary and bonus scheme