You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Manager for Industrial Automation
- Great chance to lead a sales team
- Multinational cooperation with open environment
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC(multinational corporation), operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. Their solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of their customers' operations while minimizing environmental impact.
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of market information and compile a market analysis including monitoring of trends, competitors, customer demands and ensures information flow within the unit, BUs and local division.
- Continuously conduct analysis of competitors containing information about the competitor's business organization, the most important customers, product portfolio, pricing, profitability and marketing strategy.
- Along with the sales manager make forecasts for sales of product portfolio: estimates for quantity, price floors/ceilings, and margin corridors.
- Establish marketing and sales strategies together with sales manager.
- Ensure that the marketing communications are in line with the established marketing strategy and that sufficient promotion actions take place.
- 3. Ensure the realization, development and adaptation of marketing and sales tools.
- Support the development of competitive and attractive Service portfolio with the assistance of technical knowledge, based on specific customer needs.
- Ensure the effectiveness of sales via ensuring sufficient knowledge with training, sales Information leaflets, other media and sales tools delivered by the team.
- Ensure the promotion activities like trade fairs or other customer meetings.
- Support the sales people with customer visits, especially the highly important customers.
- Ensure that the team follows up customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer support for implementing products with information by phone or personally from his/her team.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant education (e.g. Bachelor degree) in business related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales/marketing management position in a relevant industry.
- Significant marketing and sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals.
- Excellent skills in Customer relations and communication: show a mature selling behavior and actively drive discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the customer and our business.
- Proven leadership in developing and leading people to achieve targets as a team.
- General knowledge of the customer's products, applications and processes.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to meet customer service requirements.
- Excellent speaking in English communication skill.
What's on Offer
- A great chance to lead a sales team.
- Experience in working at a multinational company.
- Foreign culture company: flexible working environment, open for discussion and flat organization.