You are here
Sales and Channel Manager
Join this well-established MNC Medical Device from Europe
Strong experiences in direct sales and distributors
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical and pharmaceutical device company from Europe. They have long and well established market in Taiwan which supplies health-care market with products for anaesthesia, intensive medicine, cardiology, extra corporeal blood treatment and surgery.
* Responsible for overall sales, marketing, product mix, customer retention, advertising, pricing, distribution strategies, invoicing and account receivables.
* Establishes effective direct sales strategies and lead dealers toward the achievement of division and company's sales objectives.
* Sets and manages monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
* Proactively identify changes in the trend of healthcare industry, competition and reimbursement prices and develop detail analysis to modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
* Manages and resolves customers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the division management.
* Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments and divisions.
* Reviews daily sales call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis and results.
* Responsible for collecting complaint samples and information, documenting, and forwarding the pharmacovigilance related reports and complaints to product manager for reporting to relative parties.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives and dealers' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts.
* Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestone associated with a productive dealer relationship.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
* Sells through dealers to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
* Manages potential channel conflicts with dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
The Successful Applicant
* BA in business administration, marketing or related field
* Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and in health-care industry
* Minimum 3 years of experience in national sales & channel management position.
* Experience in Wound Care, Infection Prevention Products or Diabetes Care Products is a plus
* Strong dealer management and their performance analysis skills
* Ability to work cross functionally and in matrix organization
* Analytical/structured thinking and communicator
* Good business/sales planning and analytical skills
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Good spoken and written English
What's on Offer
* Join this well-established MNC Medical Device from Europe
* Opportunity to use your strong direct sales and experiences dealing with distributors/ dealers