You are here
Sales Account Manager
- An opportunity to capitalize on your business relationship.
- High market volume for its good product/service quality.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading service/product provider for serving first tier clients' needs in semiconductors industry.
* Lead the overall sales strategy for assigned accounts
* Establish and manage relationships including high level contacts within assigned accounts
* Lead and oversee the development of proposals, value propositions, alliances and contract negotiations with assigned accounts
* Leverage and coordinate resources including sales force, product and commercial marketing, engineering and operations to achieve sales objectives
* Responsible for customer relationship review process for target accounts as part of the voice of customer process
* Provide leadership and input to marketing in developing the solution and product needs roadmap as well as go to market strategies for services aligned with assigned customers.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree of science, engineering preferred
* 7 years of previous sales or sales management experience required
* Previous major account selling experience required
* Ability to communicate in written and spoken English will be an advantage
* Takes initiative and instills confidence in peers
* Strong organization, communication and project management skills
* Good ability in spoken, reading and written English.
What's on Offer
* Attractive Salary package.
* Global career progression.