You are here
Retail Training Assistant Manager
- Comparable benefit
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known luxury brand world-wide.
- Deliver a structured in-store training and development program for each store which reinforces corporate training programs as well as supports regional and store-specific initiatives.
- Organize attendance to Client Advisor and/or New Manager Induction in collaboration with Regional Training Manager, Regional HR Manager, and Store Director.
- Partner with Store Management and Region to support with morning briefing tools and ongoing training support
- Define store training plans for the year, based upon both the global strategy and the specific business objectives for the region/store.
- Support stores in driving customer satisfaction through ensuring applied learning of selling skills by way of scheduled and active observation and coaching of the selling environment and store leadership team competencies.
- Assist in the development of customer-centric attitudes and behaviors, and competencies of store leadership team through daily on the floor observation and coaching.
- Supply the proper support to all managers, to ensure learning and execution of group role plays and debriefs as a daily activity to support the client experience.
- Participate in Retail Training team monthly conference calls and meetings to acquire new skills, share best practices and updates.
- Support store-specific initiatives and pilots as needed.
- Track and measure the impact of all trainings.
The Successful Applicant
- Great command of English
- Over 5 years experience in High- End Fashion/ Luxury Goods Industry
- Possess excellent listening and observation skills
- Must possess a passion for elevated service and the client experience
- Knowledge of retail business (preferably high-end luxury goods)
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience level and size
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Great computer Skills (PowerPoint)
- Effective time-management skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers comparable benefit and regional exposure.