You are here
Regional Sales Manager for Power Connector
- Regional exposure
- Chance to take on new business
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of high power interconnects and accessories. Founded for more than 2 hundred years, they manufactured products to support the Mining and Railway Industries. Today, as a result of innovative design and development, it has evolved into a valued supplier for a wide variety of markets including Back-up Power, Telecom/Datacom, and the Material Handling Industries.
The responsibility of Regional Sales Manager including planning, organization and execution of sales strategies for the assigned territory with the goal of sustainable revenue growth. This position is charged with selling existing products, sponsoring and bringing to market new products, sales forecasting, implementation of pricing policy, managing direct customer sales relationships and other activities as necessary to support sustainable revenue growth in the territory.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Field sales experience of 3 or more years; preferably in related areas of industrial product sales.
- Must be able to work successfully on an independent basis.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Must demonstrate excellent written / verbal communications skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess business acumen in order to understand operational interaction between departments.
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Must have ability to travel on a regular basis within assigned territory by car or plane.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working environment and hours.
- Exempt professional position.
- Very friendly working place.
- Provide face-to-face guidance, support, coordination, and application assistance to customers, representatives and distributors serving the power electronics, power systems, telecommunications, and other electronic / electrical markets.