You are here
Regional Sales Manager - ODM/OEM Client Partner
International exposure to travel around the globe
Great chance to work with regional peers
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to the telecommunications industry.
- Define and develop the implementation of sales and marketing strategies in order to increase market share against plans and retains its competitive position.
- Initiate and realize new business - provide the commercial input for all new business opportunities.
- Increase the company's circle of influence and business development opportunities by developing networks with senior customer executives, key decision makers in the Engineering industries.
- Develop strategies for lobbying and influencing key strategic bodies that will drive legislation and generate increased demand for the company's Testing businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Required: Engineering Degree - Electrical/Electronics/Automotive.
- A minimum of 10+ years in the mobile device industry with at least 5 years in consulting or Solution selling experience to OEM/ODM (Foxconn, Compal, Quanta, Wistron, WNC), Automotive and Healthcare accounts.
- Desirable: MBA in sales/marketing with Technical sound background is preferred.
- Total experience of 8-10 years and at least 6-8 years total working experience in a sales and sales management role.
- Background experience in Wireless device communications market and Global Operators Testing market.
- Familiarity with local and foreign OEM/ODM customers is a MUST.
- Proven sales track record of closing multi-million dollar contracts in the Taiwan region.
- Fluent English.
Willing and able to travel between 30%-40%.
What's on Offer
- International exposure to travel around the globe.
- Great chance to work with regional peers.