You are here
Regional IT Manager - Eruopean company
Regional IT manager role (APAC)
Great career progression
About Our Client
European IPO company that provides B2B and B2C service
- Serves as the main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the regional office.
- Demonstrable experience of managing regional technology service portfolio, and provide leadership for all aspects of the Asia IT function including but not limited to ERP, e-Commerce, POS, CRM and other business applications, Infrastructure and Support Desk
- You will have demonstrable evidence of completing a minimum of one ERP project and have in-depth knowledge of either Finance or Supply-Chain business process.
- Perform other strategic IT initiatives as assigned by the Group CIO as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the Retail, F&B, FMCG, and/or distribution industries in the Asia region is essential.
- Vendor management and experienced in managing regional and global IT outsourcing vendors
- Capability of managing regional IT Budget and Resources.
Technical hands-on experience
What's on Offer
Regional IT role - managing various countries and teams
Competitive annual package