You are here
- Competitive Salary and Benefits with uncapped bonus potential
- Unrivalled training and development
About Our Client
Michael Page International is seeking a number of highly motivated and successful recruitment consultants to join our team in Taiwan. We are the leader in our field and have traded profitably in Asia since our arrival in Hong Kong in 1994. What sets Michael Page apart is our specialization and reliance on organic growth - all our management, from the CEO downwards, joined Michael Page as Executive Recruitment Consultants or Managers. Michael Page has never grown through acquisition-and has no plans to do so.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients within your respective sector. You will partner with senior decision makers within these organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements. You will also build and maintain a strong network of job seekers in your specialization in order to ultimately drive the hiring process to benefit both the client and candidate. You will be a true business partner/consultant to some of the world's and Taiwan's most reputable companies.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will be university educated and have:
- a proven background in sales/recruitment or client account management with a multinational company OR
- a background in one of our specialisms such as accounting, law, marketing, property, supply chain, procurement, engineering or banking.
- a passion for hard work and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed, especially in a team environment.
- a desire to grow to a management role in a meritocratic culture.
- outstanding presentation skills and fluency in English.
What's on Offer
Why Michael Page? A collaborative environment, a commitment to promotion from within, global resources and strength, the best candidate database in Asia and long-term and respected Senior Managers and Directors make this is a unique opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to work in one of the fastest growing economies in the world and enjoy the benefits of working for a true market leader in Hong Kong, China and Asia