You are here
Recruitment and Training Manager
- Stable environment
- Growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company providing various services focusing on examining and verifying product quality. They are dedicated in offering services to their clients that will help to reduce risk and meet government requirements and standards.
- Maintain and enhance the company's HR aspect through planning, implementing and assessing employee relations and HR policies
- Introduce recruiting and interviewing systems
- Design and conduct training and orientation courses
- Prepare and maintain pay plans, pay budgets and advise on pay structure revisions
- Supervise and lead staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Masters degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in the human resources field
- Possess hands-on experience in recruitment and training
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint expertise is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Enthusiastic, friendly and independent individual with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Our client provides stable environment and growing business.