You are here
- Cosmetics Manufacturing Company with impressive growth sales
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is an OEM/ODM company responsible for the productions of various international brands, their product portfolio covers masks and facial/body skin care. With great innovation spirit and continuous investment in research, our client experienced impressive growth in terms of sales revenue and company size.
- Explore new techniques and ingredient, deliver prototypes for new product.
- Analyse and solve abnormalities that occurred during mass production of new product.
- Ensure the development of new product is in compliance with customer's needs and market trends.
- Cooperate with marketing, sales and legal divisions during the developing process.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Chemistry/Pharmacy/Cosmetics.
- Around 5 years of researching experience in OEM/ODM company.
- Profound knowledge of chemical properties of ingredients
- Can design and correct the formula independently.
- Understand the compatibility between ingredients and packaging material.
- Able to adjust the manufacturing process on-site.
- Great communication skills, can cooperate with other divisions.
- Basic understanding of international laws regarding skin care products.
What's on Offer
Friendly working environment with much opportunity to initiate projects and work independently, taking full credits for achievements.