You are here
Quality Manager-Rubber, Polymer Materials Production
- A Stable Career Opportunity within The International Business
- Great Career Development in Management Experience
About Our Client
My client is US based company which has two plants for rubber materials manufacturing, the products are mainly sold to Japan, Euro and USA markets and own 70% of the business for their specific market.
The plants of my client are certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and are currently looking for Quality Manager.
- Managing ISO 9001 certification activities including authority on ISO 9001 requirements. Develop, implement, and manage a product warranty system that provides feedback to responsible departments and assures permanent corrective action.
- Lead quality team to develop and maintain an appropriate departmental budget and ensure the operation of the Quality Department within budget. Evaluate the performance of the Quality Team to facilitate performance management, merit increases, promotions, job transfers, disciplinary action, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Experienced in quality management and people management
- Experienced in rubber, plastic or polymer materials production or quality control
What's on Offer
- Competitive annual package and benefits
- Global exposure opportunity