You are here
This position is now filled
Project Manager-ODM/OEM Management
- Start up Company Opportunity
- Global Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client was named one of TIME Magazine's Top 10 Gadgets, providing With the goal of reducing crime in communities, our client has several features that can deter potential intruders.
- Responsible for managing ODM product lines ensuring continuity of supply for fulfilment, product risk reduction, ensuring highest level of company quality standards.
- Drive material and supply chain readiness for all NPI builds from concept phase to production handoff. Track cost against project budgets.
- Identify supply chain risks and mitigation plans to ensure material readiness for NPI builds as well as supply continuity into production
- Update project schedules. Communicate status, risks and influence change, representing the materials organization in internal program meetings.
- Partner with sustaining teams to ensure successful handoff.
- Contract and cost negotiation with suppliers.
- Measure and report metrics on performance, execution to commit, on time delivery, material availability, and status of supply plans, inventory liabilities and manufacturing operation data.
- Provide timely feedback at business review meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years working directly with original design manufacturers (ODMs) and contract manufacturers (CMs).
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and to close complex agreements.
- Superior abilities in identification and development of key industry relationships
- Skills in determining and addressing demand needs though analysis, planning, and project management capability.
- Comfortable shifting between hands-on detailed analysis and big picture thinking and customizing communication based on the audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, tenacious problem solver with strong, logical, and organized verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management/development skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary package and career progression.