You are here
- International leading company
- Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Leading International FMCG company is looking for a Production Manager in Tainan factory
- Directs operations of processing products according to specifications, plans and client requirements.
- Implements new methods and production processes.
- Manage department staffing, adjust shift patterns as necessary, ensures balanced teams based on individual skills, manages time & attendance reporting (time sheets), assess overtime requirements and request approval.
- Manage Maintenance Operations ensuring that production machinery, equipment, facilities are maintained and/or modified to meet present and future needs with focus on spare parts consumption and machinery utilization level. Ensure equipment and human resources proper operation.
- Direct, plan, schedule and organize all production activities necessary to produce planned production requirements, on time, best cost, positive results within KPI measurements in accordance with production plan and overall strategic plan.
- Provide support, development, coaching and supervision to local Production management securing adequate resources allocation and balanced distribution of tasks while ensuring appropriate development of each management team member of Production function.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Management
2. 5+ Years in Management Positions. Previous experience in manufacturing field required
3. Fluent English, PC user: MS Office package
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package