You are here
Product & Pricing Assistant Manager (Automotive)
- Product & Pricing Assistant Manager
About Our Client
The client is one if the leading brand in automotive industry.
- Negotiate product spec and pricing with HQ.
- Support to develop product strategy for local market.
- Decide on product specification for selected models in Taiwan
- Develop and implement product packages
- Develop and provide sales material such price list, option list to dealers
- Update stakeholders with product-related information
- Permanent automotive market and competitive analysis via media screening and market contacts
- Calculate pricing for models and spec
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working experience in product marketing or sales/service-related
- Preferably university studies or working experience abroad
- Passion for cars
- Strong and proven strategic thinking
- Precise and accurate working style, passion for details
What's on Offer