You are here
Product & Price Mgr (automotive)
Product & Price Mgr
About Our Client
Our client is a German multinational automotive corporation.
- 'Product Strategy Commercial Vehicles (CV): Develop and optimize CV portfolio under consideration of national factors (e.g. Homologation, weight rules etc.) to optimize exploitation of short/long-term market needs and profit potentials. Continuously optimize ratio of localization of product range to support competitive market pricing and overall profit for company.
- 'Pricing Strategy Commercial Vehicles: Continuously optimize sales pricing towards dealer and buying price from assembly partners to fulfil market needs and profit potentials. Steer discounts to ensure vehicle volume, earnings and customer acquisition and retention. Define sales target and ensure the achievement of profit and volume targets and ensure a consistent and efficient support for retail partners with adequate incentive and reward programs, and this in cooperation with CSO. Negotiate target agreements with retailers in cooperation with CSO.
- 'Quality: Continuously control and follow up quality level at Taiwan manufacturing partners, so it is according to brand's standards. Implement control routines and processes for quality improvement also according to brand standards. Support product strategy in selection of body builders to meet market needs for complete build units.
- 'Marketing: Develop and define marketing strategies under consideration of national factors to optimize exploitation of short/long-term market and profit potentials. Continuously follow up company and brand images and corrective actions if needed.
- 'Personnel Management: Lead, motivate and develop employees by target agreements and sufficient performance evaluations. Ensure target-oriented internal communication and task related qualification. Ensure the achievement of the agreed targets by adequate control and support. Select new staff and promote talents according to the agreed procedures. Ensure compliance company by fostering a corporate culture according to brand values.
The Successful Applicant
Economic or technical university degree or equivalent qualification.
Entrepreneurial personality with leadership and decision competence and negotiating skills
・Experience (type of）
Leadership experience in automotive areas and/or in sales organization, Experience in different sales & After Sales functions at central Headquarters, MPC and/or Retail.
What's on Offer
- Great package
- Team lead position
- Regional exposure