You are here
- Leading multinational pharmaceutical company
- Career Development and Personal Growth
About Our Client
Our clients are multinational pharmaceutical companies. They have strong presence and market leading position in the particular therapeutic field and also strong product pipeline.
- Help company achieve product objectives, revenue goals and customer satisfaction.
- Supports all Sales & Marketing events (Detailing, Group Product Presentation, Workshop, Symposium, KOL events, and medical conferences) and prepare all material and logistics related to event organisation.
- Develop brand specific payer resources and act as a liaison with all cross-functional teams to ensure pull-through activities are aligned with brand objectives and priorities.
- Collaborate with Sales team to prepare product-learning and sales-training materials for weekly and monthly meeting, POA and launch meetings.
- Prepare company brochures and sales-kit to support Sales team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs at field-visits to identify healthcare industry trends and insights to inform prioritisation of resourced. Also to solicit feedback on company products and services and to translate customer leanings into actionable recommendations for business growth.
- Support with all promotional activities, including new product launches
- Understands project timeline and conduct periodic product analysis and optimise as needed.
- Submit monthly report of key indicators for monitoring progress to targets.
- Compiling account and competitor analyses
- Lead and coordinate internal projects assigned
- Drives the coordination of tender preparation for Taiwan
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimise as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in marketing, pharmacy, business science or related field essential.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in pharmaceutical or medical device marketing is preferred.
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts with an emphasis on effectively managing and implementing brand strategy and the marketing mix.
- Prior experience executing successful marketing plans within a commercial environment is advantageous.
- Additional competencies include marketing analytic, Therapeutic Area Knowledge, and Customer/ Competitive insights.
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Challenging and international working environment