You are here
Work Life Balance
Rare Disease Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with focus on rare disease areas. They have strong presence and market leading position in the particular therapeutic field and also strong product pipeline. They have recently established office here in Taiwan and is now looking to recruit a Product Manager.
- Prepare, formulate and execute brand plans of responsible products, consistent with process and in collaboration with cross functional teams (Patient Services, Medical, Value Demonstration and Access, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales team/Distributor) clearly articulate the brand strategy to key internal stakeholders, further to achieve sales, profit and growth objectives
- Work with the sales team/distributor to develop and execute a tactical plan that is aligned to delivering the approved strategy; to work with medical to identify training needs and deliver regular technical training for the sales force.
- Identify and develop plans as well as work with key internal stakeholders (ie
- Willing to go to the field as necessary to gain customer and market insights to support the validation of brand strategies and tactics.
- Provide market insights to the marketing lead and supply planning team to ensure appropriate product is available to meet forecast demand; Review monthly "rolling forecast" to ensure timely delivery of goods and maintaining optimal inventory levels.
- Develop and seek approval of promotional materials to support marketing strategies and communications. Effectively manage advertising and promotion budgets and ensure achievement of KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or above, major in Pharmacy or medical related fields
- Minimum of 3 years senior marketing experience with proven knowledge of marketing fundamental and skills
- Experienced in specialty care products
- Experience managing a budget and meeting revenue targets
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Chance to handle full product range
- Work life balance
- International management team
- Strong product pipeline