You are here
- Chance to Work in a Dynamic and International Team
- Open Career Development Pathway
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company formed in the EU in 1996. They are a major player in their field currently have more than 9000 employees world wide. They are now hiring a Product Manager to join their Taiwan business.
- Manage the ownership of the 1-3 year process & activities through their own work and via cross-functional teams for the portfolio through the planning process in line with Country Strategy.
- Implement the tactics defined in the local marketing plan for assigned products or product lines and market segments. Execute day-to-day activities related to a specific product/product line and /or situation, including coordination of product availability issues.
- Ensure plans/strategies anticipate the changes taking place in the markets and respond to current customer need, constraints & requirements.
- Contribute to build local pricing strategies taken reimbursement and strategies into consideration for assigned products/product lines within a given range.
- Support the implementation of local marketing activities including market research. Provide feedback to local groups on markets, customer needs and developments as well as operational issues
- Implement communication plans, promotions and other marketing programs in conjunction with the local teams
- Create promotion material for local market consistent with Global brand and message guidelines.
- Develop, adapt and implement training needed to train customer-facing employees in the country.
- Develop a good understanding of competitive strategies in the country.
- Provide marketing input into Business Development initiatives throughout the evaluation and contribute to Global/Europe strategic plan development via the Marketing group.
- Build solid relationship with key opinion leaders within the local market.
- Manage the discretionary budget for assigned products/product lines.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of Sales and Marketing position in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
- Have technical and clinical experiences in the renal field
- Have previous work experiences or familiar with ICV setting / Intensive Care
- Have medical related degree of university or above
- Aggressive, self motivated, good communication skills, extroverted and well organised
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Chance to work in a dynamic and international team
- Excellent salary and benefit packages
- Work life balance
- Open career development pathway