You are here
This position is now filled
- Chance To Work With A Reputable Pharmaceutical MNC With Strong Product Pipeline
- Regional Exposure With Job Rotation Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational biotechnology company which focuses on specialty care products. They invest in the R&D of drugs on niche therapeutic areas and strive to improve the life of their patients. They are now looking for a talented Product Manager to join their Taiwan office.
- Developing and executing the marketing plans; working with partners, external vendors, and opinion leaders in Taiwan for the assigned franchise/product to maximize the product performance and to meet product related objectives.
- Developing promotional education and coordinating educational initiatives for Taiwan Having close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- This involves printed and electronic communication materials, product training and relevant clinical papers (within the registered indication). Development of communication materials according to the healthcare compliance rules in place (SOP Approval materials and CGR).
- Responsible for reviewing the product data to ensure that the KAMs are kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitive products and marketplace dynamics and ensuring that field force is kept up to date
- Close liaison with the KAMs in order to work on innovative projects, tailored to the account, to overcome barriers and hurdles face in the account (in close collaboration with the Sales Manager). Liaise with external relations (communication agency, internet agency, etc.) regarding development of national and local projects, media advertorials and organization of conferences.
- Develop and implement digital activities that meet the needs of our target audiences.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Coordinating various aspects of key conferences such as EHA, EBMT, ASCO, and ASH and other Key Local and Regional meetings organized
- Working closely with brand teams, operational marketing, and SMME to ensure seamless implementation of field level marketing programs
- Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions and ensuring compliance with procedures in place
- To be aware of all relevant changes in the "financial" environment that affects the assigned franchise (i.e. reimbursement systems and evolution hospital budgets).
- Responsible for the strategy and the development of a budget tool to ensure proper budget allocation in hospitals for the assigned franchise.
- Allocation of expenses, taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth, competition, etc.
- Strategic imperatives and tactic plan, taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors/selling opportunities/customers needs and attitude. This plan will be of added value and will combine both digital and non digital activities.
- Establish relationships with identified KOLÂ´s, patient support groups (in collaboration with our corporate affairs colleagues), cooperative groups (e.g. HOVON) and key external audiences. Favor effective team communication throughout the Sales & Marketing department and cross functionally (medical-marketing projects).
- Act as a point of reference for all product related enquiries and work hand in hand with colleagues in the regulatory, safety and medical departments.
- Provide the necessary input in multi-disciplinary team to lead the development and execution of the communication strategy, knowing that the team will be strongly part of the strategic discussion and tactic's choice to further sustaining and accelerate our growth.
- Keep knowledge of disease, indication(s) and assigned product(s) up to date. Keep updated on new trends in Sales & Marketing within the Pharmaceutical business.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS required; biological science degree required
- Minimum 5 years' industry and minimum of 1 year product management/marketing research experience required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements (e.g. country specific promotion guidelines).
- Oncology or Specialty market experience preferred
- Marketing research and new product development experience highly desirable
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Chance to work with a reputable pharmaceutical MNC with strong product pipeline
- Regional exposure with job rotation opportunity
- Working in a stable and growing team with team work atmosphere