You are here
- New Product Launch Experience
- Working In Major Team Within The Company And Responsible For Key Products
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in medical device industry across the world. Their market capitalisation is about USD100 billion. They operate in more than 140 countries, employ over 80,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents world wide. They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their Taiwan team.
- Take full responsibility product management, including annual product strategic plan composition, market research, market analysis, competitor's intelligence, product strategic training, tender & bidding management, and new product registration monitoring.
- Work with sales team to promote key product line with clear strategy and comprehensive marketing campaign to support business goal achievement.
- Work with education team to build implanter education program to accelerate market expansion.
- Work with market development team to initiate marketing programs that fit with identified target customers based on aligned market understanding and strategies.
- Keep communication with global team to enhance local marketing strategies, and to drive product forecast, phase-in and phase-out plan.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with national thought leaders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in medical related preferred
- 4+ years work experiences in medical device industry or pharmaceutical company
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Project management or Sales experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- New product launch experience
- Working in major team within the company and responsible for key products
- Regional training and exposure