You are here
This position is now filled
- Chance to Work With Majoy Pharmaceutical Player
- New Product Launch Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Major player in branded generic sector. With strong brand awareness and marketing resources. They are now looking for a talents Product Manager with strong business acumen to join their Taiwan office.
- Management of the generic drug brand plans/budgets.
- In addition to the day-to-day management of external agencies and vendors related to Brand initiatives, the primary responsibility will also entail the execution of strategic and tactical plans.
- Responsible for innovative non-personal promotion plans to drive in-creased awareness and adoption of the Brand.
- Drive the peer-to-peer communications, education and activities
- Hands on experience in developing pharma marketing communication
- To devise brand strategy to manage brand portfolio profitability and sales targets
- To devise promotional plans and ensure timely and qualitative execution of the same
- To monitor and control promotional expenses month on month to be within the budget
- To successfully launch new products
- To identify product/ therapy opportunities in short & medium term
- To ensure on going analysis of internal and external brand performance
- To proactively conduct competition mapping, targeting and segmentation exercises for improving brand performance
- To collaborate and engage with the Sales teams for mutual information sharing and delivering of targets
- To liaise with other cross functional teams and vendors for timely implementation of brand strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Sc. degree or above, with major in Pharmacy or related Health Sciences.
- Sc. or MBA will be a plus.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in Sales or Marketing management in major Pharmaceutical Company.
- At least 3 years successful experience in Marketing function with responsibility of core successful brands.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, with strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong marketing competencies
- Self-starter who can function well independently and also, in a team
- Excellent project management skills and able to get people aligned to a common goal
- Strategic thinking, yet competent operationally to execute marketing tactical plan
- Organised, ability to prioritise and good at time management
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Able to follow through, track for results and adjust plans in a timely manner
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
- Able to work through ambiguity and navigate a matrix environment
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Regional exposure with marketing resources
- New product launch experience
- Chance to work with major pharmaceutical player