You are here
- Working For an Innovative Pharmace4utical MNC With Strong R&D
- Extensive Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a innovative pharmaceutical MNC with strong product portfolio and R&D. They are one of the most profitable star company in the industry and is now looking to expand their commercial team. They are looking for a high calibre Product Manager to join their Taiwan office.
- Implements product promotional communication strategy for physician promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for elaborating the Brand Business Plan. Leads promotion review committee to ensure marketing promotional materials are cleared for promotional use.
- Analyzes moderately complex problems and situations and provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements.
- Provides brand promotional strategy on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs.
- Manages the professional marketing budget and project timelines. Manage agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Should run advisory boards in conjunction with medical department and lead launch teams or commercial product teams.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and secure final production.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree with an emphasis in business, scientific equivalent and minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry to include familiarity with marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required. Proven communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to develop strong KOL relationships. Demonstrated ability to manage budgets is required. Must have a demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must be able to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials. Ability to lead in a matrix team to address customer-marketing programs in the private and public sectors is required.
- Must have the ability to use analysis tools and the ability to conduct analysis. In-depth ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Must be fluent in conversational and written English.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in franchise-specific market (antiviral) preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Stock option
- Regional exposure
- Strong pipeline
- Blockbuster products
- Lean structure
- Chance to travel globally