You are here
Product Manager - HIV
Team work environment
Transparent communication streamline locally and globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top pharma companies across the globe. The company is specializes in HIV and liver related disease. The company values every individuals' professional experience in building the company culture, pipeline and the business. Every team member is mature, independent with good team work and collaboration skills, experienced in market and self-initiative.
- Develop brand strategies/ planning, market access strategies, and logistic/ supply forecast
- Implements product promotional communication strategy for physician promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for elaborating the Brand Business Plan. Leads promotion review committee to ensure marketing promotional materials are cleared for promotional use.
- Provides brand promotional strategy on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and secure final production.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Demonstrate judgment and integrity in accordance with the highest ethical and compliance standards
- Responsible for overseeing and managing direct reports and third party service providers to ensure compliance with Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policies
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry to include familiarity with marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Ability to develop strong KOL relationships. Demonstrated ability to manage budgets is required. Must have a demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Proven record in working with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials. Ability to lead in a matrix team to address customer-marketing programs in the private and public sectors is required.
- Analytical with ability to use analysis tools and the ability to conduct analysis. In-depth ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Experience in Specialty care
What's on Offer
Teamwork culture. Profitable and strong pipeline. Patients centered core value.