You are here
Product Manager, FMCG
Product manager, Food & beverage
Regional role, career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier and solutions provider to the food service industry with B2B and also B2C focus. The business is now expanding and also growing in the markets.
- Coordinate new product introductions with guidance from Marketing Manager
- Track, monitor and manage the vitality of the product portfolio management
- Collect market information, analyses and identify trends and opportunity
- Collect sales information, analyses and identify areas for attention
- Recommend and co-ordinate market research
- Work closely with sales and trade marketing to execute and to monitor new product launches
- Assist to develop overall marketing strategy and competitive growth strategies for a product line
- Develop sales and marketing objectives for a line of products including sales volume and profit forecasts
- Execute marketing policy, sales promotion, distribution and pricing strategies
- Execute all elements of the product marketing program
- Researches both domestic and international regulations, interpreting regulations in response to internal/external customer requests and departmental requirements.
- Support business to review and approve ingredient, nutritional and handling information on routine and customized product labels to meet countries labeling law.
- Assist in managing and preparing packaging artwork
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 5 years marketing experience preferably in food industry.
- Candidate with science degree has added advantage.
- Experience in new product launch is a plus;
- Strong hands-on sales experience;
- Good command of English language both in written and speaking
- Good team player, presentation, problem solving skills, innovative approach and be able to apply concepts to application,
- May need travel as required
- Strong PC / internet skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to create intermediate spreadsheets and information databases.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure and also career exposure