You are here
Product Development Engineer (photovoltaic, slurry, paste)
- Product Development Engineer-photovoltaic, slurry, paste
- Global Chemicals Company
About Our Client
Global chemicals company, dedicated in bulk materials and speciality materials research and development.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of new products development: raw materials scouting, concept design, test method development and routine lab experiment conducting.
- Coordinating with global marketing, engineering, sales and quality groups for products commencialization.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in photovoltaic, slurry, paste, solar cell metallization material/process
- Experience in product development to commercialization
- Project management experiences with leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- M.S. or Ph.D. Degree in Material Science/ Chemistry/ Physics (solid state physics, solid electronic, device physics)/ Mechanical Engineering (ceramic/ metallurgy/ semiconductor materials)
What's on Offer
Global company opportunity with great employee benefits