You are here
- Great Package with Stable career path.
- Global/regional job scope.
About Our Client
Our client has started out as an industrial motor manufacturer since 45 years ago. Over the years, it has successfully diversified into a conglomerate with worldwide business operations. Our client is not only renowned as a leading heavy electrical industrial brand, but also as a leading manufacturer of home appliances, telecommunications equipment, IT systems, electromechanical components, and commercial electronics.
- Global Procurement and Product Management
- ODM/OEM Vendor Management
- New Supplier Development
- Key component Sourcing and Management
- Incoming Quality Assurance Management
- Forecast for global raw material trend
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years procurement/buyer/outsourcing experience, relating to manufacturing industry preferred.
- Experience in metal raw material sourcing/procurement management is a must.
- Engineer background in either ME/EE is a plus.
- Good understanding of China suppliers.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Strong communications and presentations skills.
- Flexible, quick to respond problem, Self-motivated and responsible mindset.
What's on Offer
Great Package with Stable career path.
Global/regional job scope.