You are here
Practice Development Manager - China
- Chance to Travel All Over China and Staying at Hotels With 4 Stars or Above
- Product Training in the US
About Our Client
Our client is a US medical device MNC with advanced technology and innovative business strategy. They are well established in Taiwan and is looking into expanding into the Chinese market. They are now looking for a talented Practice Development Manager to be based in Taiwan while travelling to China on a regular basis.
- Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory in China.
- Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company's consumables.
- Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company's products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of company products, and how they fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account files.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/marketing events
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Director and Account Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.), or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and/or other health care providers.
- Experience with consumables selling is preferred
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings. International travel required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to analyze a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and interpret various abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read technical and clinical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a bias for action
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and incentive with no cap
- Strong product with almost no competitor
- Chance to travel all over China and staying at hotels with 4 stars or above
- Product training in the US
- Western management style