You are here
This position is now filled
PR manager (Automotive,MNC)
- PR, Communications Manager
About Our Client
The brand is a premium consumer brand with several first listing car with best selling records in the history.
- Align all communication activities with product & price.
- Align all communication activities with CRM, Digital Platforms and Dealer Marketing.
- Provide information about Taiwan brand to the media. Control media coverage.
- Develop, keep and further enhance Taiwan's relationship with the media.
- Organise and implement interviews with the media, e.g. for MD, Marketing Director etc.
- Constantly screen reports in Taiwanese media about brand in Taiwan and Automotive Industry.
- Develop and implement international media trips, in coordination with regional group.
- Brief, re-brief, steer and coordinate PR agency. Get consulting from PR agency and align with Taiwan office internally.
The Successful Applicant
- at least 8 years working experience in PR and Marketing as well as in automotive industry
- Solid experience in marketing premium/luxury brands
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills (written and spoken)
- Computer skills: outlook, word processing, spreadsheets, especially power point
- With driver's license valid in Taiwan
What's on Offer
Premium brand with managing people scope.