You are here
Packaging Division Manager_Cosmetics
- Cosmetics Manufacturing Company with impressive growth sales
- Great Opportunity for Packaing Manufacturing Talents
About Our Client
Our client is an OEM/ODM company responsible for the productions of various international brands, their product portfolio covers masks and facial/body skin care. With great innovation spirit and continuous investment in research, our client experienced impressive growth in terms of sales revenue and company size.
- Factory production planning and supervising, including production schedule, due date management and productivity management.
- Work force planning, supervising and performance evaluation.
- Oversee daily activities and provide solutions for optimisation.
- Handle abnormalities.
- Project management and cost management.
- Do whatever needed to reach production target.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in factory management.
- Preferably someone who also has sufficient knowledge in cosmetics, bio-tech, and skin care product.
- A good understanding in packaging materials for the products mentioned above will be a plus.
- Quick reaction, great communication ability, detail-oriented.
What's on Offer
- Friendly working environment with much opportunity to initiate projects and work independently, taking full credits for achievements.