You are here
OpenText ECM Consultant
Excellent multinational chance, cowork with global partners
Remote working opportunity
About Our Client
A fast growing, global consultancy firm providing advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. As a prime partner for SAP, OpenText and Microsoft, this company centers its activities around three main pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience.
They employs more than 1,300 professionals across 24 regional offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
This combination of a conceptual, process-oriented approach, many years' experience and profound technological knowledge has earned Delaware Consulting numerous certification titles, including Gold Certified Microsoft, Gold SAP, Gold Business Objects and OpenText Premier Partner.
Their goal in Taiwan is to build a local team of consultants focusing on SAP and OpenText solutions serving our Taiwanese clients.
An ECM Consultant must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience delivering end-to-end Enterprise Content Management solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess functional experience with OpenText Content Management solutions or ECM solutions experience with other system. This is a client-facing role.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analysis and design of solutions for imaging, content management, content workflow
- Implementation of Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Working with a project team and clients to develop formal design specifications and effort estimates
- Developing and executing formal test plans and test scenarios
- Supporting and maintenance of applications after implementation
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years functional experience (solution design and implementation) of content management solutions
- Basic understanding of Records Management principles
- Client-facing, hands-on, design and implementation experience (blueprint)
- Great communication / presentation skills
- Understanding of document migration principles and methods
- Basic understanding of client-server application design
- Fluency in English and Chinese or at least business proficiency level
Additional Preferred Knowledge:
- OpenText Content Server implementation experience
- Scanning solutions experience
- At least one full life cycle implementation: blueprint through go-live, or for a small piece of functionality
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business or related field is required
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in related field or positions
What's on Offer
- Bonus based on performance
- Working remotely from home when not at client site
- Overseas travel in China, HK, the South East Asia, occasional travel to U.S. and Europe.