You are here
National Sales Manager
Listed company in NASDAQ
Multi-brands ownership experience
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-known watch and accessories company with good reputation. They are now looking for an experienced national sales manager to lead their sales team and maximize company's revenue.
- Wholesales Business - Maintain relationship with dealers, propose and follow up on incentive programs for both dealers and internal sales staff.
- Visit existing customers to maintain the business and brands awareness in local markets, and achieve sales target.
- New doors expansion. Door and business development
- Competitor's market information collecting and well communicate the market information with internal and external parties. (Sales data collection & consolidation.)
- Sales forecast & budget compilation.
- Review dealers' assortment, provide product training.
- Monitor and encourage sales target achievement.
- Order/Newness review & ranking / Inventory review / Status review
- Support adhoc project, e.g. family sales activities and inventory check
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years solid sales experience in wholesale business, preferably in fashion, watch or accessories categories
- Solid people management experience
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and a good team player
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with fringe benefit
- Warm and caring working environment