You are here
- One of the biggest multinational hypermarket chain in terms of sales revenue
- Comprehensive training programs and above market benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest multinational hypermarket chain in terms of sales revenue. They have over 10,000 selling points worldwide, and so far has established more than 4 sub brands.
- Plan and negotiate the national contract with Suppliers to reach agreements within budget.
- Optimise the assortment of merchandise to meet market trends and satisfy customers.
- Responsible for planning and conducting the events and activities to reach ideal sales revenue.
- In charge of cosmetics sourcing and bargaining.
The Successful Applicant
- A college degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in purchasing, contract negotiating and bargaining.
- Proactive personality, patient and detail-oriented.
- Can work independently, able to complete sales projects without supervision.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Physical and mental health of employees is taken care of by providing above market leave policies, annual health check, trips, and clinical team.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- Employee discount.