You are here
- A Growing Global Business
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known fashion brand. They are now looking for a highly motivated candidate to join in their fast paced and energetic merchandising team.
- Daily/weekly/monthly sales follow-up of your concepts.
- Responsible for the selling and stock balance of your concepts in your market.
- Initial allocation - Responsible so that allocation % and max values correspond to selling and stock.
- Logistic chain - Understand and influence the shop deliveries and DC/Call-off.
- Refill - React when demand exceeds supply or vice versa on a market level.
- Know the competition and the current fashion on your market.
- Provide market specific information that influences the selling goal.
- Product meeting at the BO to give feedback and obtain information about the concept.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Textile/garment production, preferably experience from similar position in supplier or representative office.
- Familiar with inventory control and allocation
- Good command of written and oral English as well as communication skill
- Business minded and interest in fashion
- Outgoing / proactive personality with good time management and able to handle many tasks in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Excellent employee welfare and incentive program
- Comprehensive training and career progression