You are here
Material Quality Management
- Leading sport branding company
- Clear promotion structure
About Our Client
Leading sport branding company
Drive and continuously improve color management. Provide technical knowledge and solutions on color and material quality issues to suppliers and ensure all color and material quality processes adhere to standards and requirements. Support and coordinate all operation to ensure global alignment on color management processes and accreditation schemes.
- Drive and consolidate discussion of field findings from Quality Team and work with internal parties to improve color management processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Manager on the execution of Laboratory, Color and Fabric Inspection accreditation schemes between official auditors and suppliers for the region.
- Conduct style checking for color and fastness deviations and problems.
- Proactively work with suppliers on continuous improvements on color management on site at dye house and work to improve efficiencies and right first time.
- Follow up comments from pre-production meetings with Material Quality Manager and work with suppliers to highlight any color issues and provide preventative actions.
- Be proactive in finding new methods/systems/equipment to further improve and enhance current processes.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge in areas of color management and materials
- Ability to make good visual judgment and identification of color
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Certificate in Textile or dyeing related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in textile or dying house
What's on Offer
Clear promotion structure