You are here
- A Chance to Work For a Medical Device MNC
- International Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical device company with diverse product portfolio. They are well established in Taiwan with market leading brand image. Currently selling through local distributors. They are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist to join their Taiwan office.
- Develop and implement the marketing programs and events in line with the corporate business goal
- Assist in executing training & marketing events
- Prepare, maintain & update sales and marketing working & analysis reports
- Perform ad hoc duties to support the marketing team as assigned
- To take the ownership in event management in the region, including trade exhibition & scientific seminar
- To take the ownership in implementing programs, including: promote event by designing, sending out flyer, email blast, following up call, preparing the materials, logistics arrangement and post-event questionnaire & evaluation follow-up
- To assist in administering Practice Development Plan for customers
- To support customers & distributors in relation to training & marketing issues actively managed training and marketing materials and resources, inventory for our region.
- Collaborated with other departments and business partners (distributors) in utilising resources to support training and customers' needs, with logistics planning and shipment schedule.
- Assisted in Marketing administration work and reports, eg. preparation of product launch binder and deliver to partners in a timely manner
- Worked with Marketing Manager in co-ordinating the resources (people, material, information, time) for internal & external programs as required
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced scientific degree (Master, doctorate degree) in medicine, pharmacy, nurse or life science
- Strong marketing experience with event planning skills
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry is preferred.
- Performance driven and strong team work ability
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and package
Training and career progression
A stimulating and positive working environment