You are here
Marketing & PR Manager
- The company provides great international exposure
- Innovative and creative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a government-subvented body specialized in tourism industry. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their Taipei office.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluates customer research, marketing conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed
- Oversees all marketing, advertising and digital activities
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and PR knowledge of capability
- Develops annual marketing plan and integrates with trade marketing department, developing details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives
- To manage the Marketing Department Budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- To manage all aspects of digital print production, receipt and distribution.
- The achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage for Sales Careers Online and it's programs across all available media.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for Sales Careers Online product lines.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- To undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by Director, Taiwan.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivan Mo on +886 2 8729 8248
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, preferably in Consumer Marketing and Digital Marketing or PR related field required
- Minimum 8 years of consumer marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated strong project management, organizational and negotiation skills
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
- Strong problem resolution and coordination skills, capable to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible to adapt and work under difficult circumstances
- Strong business acumen and innovative thinking and a good team player
- High developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary compensation with staff benefit
- Flexible and pleasant working environment