You are here
- Start from zero attitude which brings high satisfaction ultimately
- Innovative and attractive product line
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading home care brand in SE Asia. To cope with their expansion plan in Taiwan market, they are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to set up their office in Taiwan.
- Develop annual s strategic plans for m modern trade and traditional trade across offline and online, including product assortment, visibility, price and channel strategy to achieve company target and company profit target as well.
- Integrated brand communication and implement marketing activity across all online & offline channels through selected media channel to ensure that c ore brand propositions are well delivered and firmly established with target consumer.
- Responsible for setting annual sales target and driving sales and profit margin of the company's meet with the target.
- Identify consumer need/trend, segment target market, market opportunity to satisfy customer and improve company's profitable.
- Daily, cross-functional, tea m working with marketing, finance departments and distributor to achieve brand strategy and routinely achieve sales target and budget
- Develop annual promotion activities plan and campaigns, which are customize d by channel to compete with competitors while maintaining company's long team strategy that allowed for a long-term growth and stability
- Monitor daily sales, report to management and establish immediate strategy to achieve month to month sales
- Manage each successfully campaign in time an d budget constrain, which resulted in uplift of average monthly sales target and cover 100% distribution target
- Develop new product concept, design and new product launching including visibility, assortment, distribution channel and price strategy to ally with brand strategy
- Work closely with distributor to implement effectiveness A &P spending align with marketing activity plan.
- Be main coordinator of Monthly Forecast Review with distributor, supply chain and finance to ensure stock level aligns with sales and promotion plan.
- Supervise and train product knowledge and monthly promotion to merchandiser team.
- Identify new business opportunities i n each market segment to ensure company growth in a long run.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product/brand management, product development and trade marketing, preferably with FMCG (Non Food) business
- Positive attitude, Intelligent, pro-active, energetic, creativity, hard-working, self-motivated and high leadership
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with fringe benefit
- Great career development opportunity