You are here
- Leading a Team Of Marketing Professionals
- Oncology Products
About Our Client
Our client is a European multinational pharmaceutical company with focus on various therapeutic areas. They are a people oriented company with support in its employee in self development and work life balance. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their Oncology marketing team.
Aiming to attain business goal, leading a team of Oncology Marketing to devise strategy, execute initiatives and follow-up through the lens of key performance metrics.
- Monitoring business performance and external environment to outline corrective action as required to meet business objectives
- Utilising market research to give recommendations and create action plans
- Acquiring in-depth understanding of NSCLC around patients and markets to develop customer insights and identify business opportunities
- Building and supporting a cross-functional team to achieve team goals
- Acting as brand champion to create enthusiasm and clear direction
The Successful Applicant
- More than 6 years of Marketing management experience in MNC Phamas.
- Oncology product management is preferred.
- Experience with leadership role is a must
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Prioritised product with marketing resources
- Leadership opportunity
- Work life balance