You are here
- A well established listed company
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest companies for hygiene products in Asia. They are now looking for a well-experienced marketing leader to lead their marketing team
- Develop annual, mid to long term brand/ marketing/ communication/ medical marketing/ media/ BTL strategy and 360 degree marketing plan inclusive effective BTL/trade campaigns, and ensure effective execution
- Build effective digital communication building viral marketing; be fast in online promotions
- Build an effective marketing team working closely with sales team and being close to market/ field/ consumers to seize the business/growth opportunities and react fast
- Adapt brand, channel and/or product marketing communication material across channels and products to local requirements to secure efficient and effective communication for each market activity.
- Manage product launch process according to agreed plan and within assigned budget for area of responsibility
- Ensure accurate logistic forecast on country, channel and product levelfor product launches and ensure target delivered defined in business plan
- Develop and/or implement promotions and corresponding support materials in collaboration with sales team
- Develop innovation product roadmap achieving long term brand strategy and Inputs into overall product strategy, including cost effective/ competitive products
- Plan and define assortment vision & ambition
- transform consumer & customer insights into business opportunity
- Proactively in brand segmentation & positioning to identify gaps vs competition.
- Discover, develop and evaluate new territories / new concepts that enable a balanced flow of activities entering the launch plan.
- Support business growth and monitor cost saving initiatives vs innovation funnel.
- Propose innovation project organization & resources for relevant innovation projects
- Develop effective assortment, claims, pack design and price positioning.
- Develop effective communication theme, creative execution, go to market strategy and media mix
- Ensure effective marketing A&P
The Successful Applicant
- Education: bachelor or higher degree in Marketing, Public relations, Communications or Business management
- The candidate must have an established track record of marketing in FMCG
- Strong in result oriented; high business sensitivity and curiosity; proactive in problem solving and delivering business results
- Strong in numbers, possess strategic thinking, excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Be entrepreneurial, energetic, passionate and resourceful
- Solid experience in FMCG marketing for at least 10 years including 3 years in managerial role
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and employee welfare
- Dynamic working environment