You are here
- Aesthetic MNC with Strong Brand Awareness
- Regional Exposure and Resources
About Our Client
Our client is a multi national pharmaceutical company with focus across various therapeutic areas. Today, nearly 30,000 talented global employees are creating an unrivalled foundation for long-term growth. you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking is encouraged. Across all functions, they relish the opportunity to help people fulfil their potential. Their rapid growth strategy means plenty of stretch assignments and opportunities to step into the spotlight. They are hiring for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their Taiwan office.
- Marketing Manager is to support the marketing management within the Aesthetic Franchise.
- Responsible for brand planning and management which may include professional marketing and promotion, e-marketing, direct-to-patient marketing and advocacy, POA planning & execution, development & management of sales forecasts, marketing plans and budgets.
- There will be significant management and promotion of our patient-facing outreach program
- This will provide a unique opportunity to mix traditional and multi-channel marketing strategies as well as further develop skills in digital/website management.
- The role will also require working with the Sales team to identify opportunities for increased productivity and synergy in the short-term while planning for the development and management of new opportunities in the long-term.
- Job responsibilities will require cross-functional planning and communication with internal departments including Sales, Marketing Operations, Managed Markets, Market Research, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, and Compliance, as well as with external agencies and key thought leaders.
- Business planning and strategy
- Customer Focus & Patient Marketing
- Sales and expense management/Budgeting and Forecasting
- Life cycle management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing/Medical related field
- Min 5 years of pharmaceutical product management experience.
- Aesthetic industry experience will be a plus
- Experience in managing in-line pharmaceutical products and understanding direct-to-patient marketing.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill set with specific experience in sales forecasting,
- Budget management, strategic planning and interpretation of market research a plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Strong product and brand awareness
- Abundant regional marketing resources
- Strong and close knit team environment
- Future product launching